October 09, 2018, Vancouver, BC – Goldplay Exploration Ltd. (TSXV: GPLY, OTCQB: GLYXF – the “Company” or “Goldplay”) is pleased to announce additional positive results from sampling of the historical core drill holes, completed in 2010 (“historical core”), from the Company’s San Marcial Project in Mexico. The high-grade results support open pit potential of the initial 500 meter long deposit.
- 57.3 meters (true width 51.6 meters) @ 122 gpt AgEq
- Including 14.3 meters (true width 12.9 meters) @ 278 gpt Ag Eq
- Including 18.6 meters (true width 16.7 meters) @ 117 gpt AgEq
- 58.7 meters (true width 52.8 meters) @ 104 gpt AgEq
- Including 12.5 meters (true width 11.2 meters) @ 379 gpt AgEq
Goldplay President and CEO Marcio Fonseca commented, “The shallow depth of intersections, favourable topography, width and high-grade of results announced in this release continue to reinforce the high-grade open pit development potential at San Marcial. The results also outline opportunities for expansion of the deposit, not only considering the silver mineralization but also zinc and lead with definition of new mineralized zones along strike and down dip, which were not previously incorporated in the historical interpretation. New Ag-Zn-Pb-Au mineralized zones identified from continued systematic sampling of historical core will be included in the upcoming resource estimation update scheduled for December 2018”.